Saturday, December 6, 2008

Week 26

Well, we were hoping for a less eventful week but Peanut had other things in mind. We had a little scare this week that Peanut might come super early, but we think things are back under control for now. We are happy to say that, although very tired, Peanut and I are both ok.

I have been given a "modified routine" and a strong warning to take it easy, significantly lower my activity level, travel, and stress...and drink more water than I ever thought humanly possible! I'll take that over bedrest any day, though.

We will also be going to the doctor more frequently now so that he can keep his eye on things.

The gestational diabetes test went well - they have not called to say I have to do the 3-hour test, so no news is good news! The other happy news is that we decided to do the 3D/4D ultrasound. We weren't sure we wanted to do it, but after this week we felt like we really want to peek in on him and make sure he is doing ok. We hope to schedule that in the next few weeks.

Hope you are all doing well, and preparing for a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: